Am I really like that?
free enneagram test
Healthy: Deeply receptive, accepting, unselfconscious, emotionally stable and serene. Trusting of self and others, at ease with self and life, innocent and simple. Patient, unpretentious, good-natured, genuinely nice people. / Optimistic, reassuring, supportive: have a healing and calming influence — harmonizing groups, bringing people together: a good mediator, synthesizer, and communicator.
At Their Best: Become self-possessed, feeling autonomous and fulfilled: have great equanimity and contentment because they are present to themselves. Paradoxically, at one with self, and thus able to form more profound relationships. Intensely alive, fully connected to self and others.
Really? Hmmm. Maybe I'm a better person than I thought. :p I've never really considered myself anything more than ordinary. Well, it looks like I'm better than normal. I'm ab-normal!! (lol).
I love (and hate) taking these personality tests. It gives me the chance to think "hey, that is what I do sometimes" or "That's crap. I don't do that!". On the other hand, it also shows what I normally lack or what it believes what kind of person I should be.
Sometimes I think that all these psychology theories are just weak attempts at understanding the true depth of the human spirit. Life can't be simplified to a set of theories and formulas. It is dynamic and alive. We could spend the entire lifespan of out race and still not be able to understand ourselves.
So I take the theories as they are: just theories.
Perhaps someday someone will find the secret to that but that's about as likely as someone finding the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant.
But hey, one never knows.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home