Hong Kong
Just got back from a trip to Hong Kong last weekend. It was fun. Although I definitely remember there being far less people the last time I was there.
Things have gotten more expensive too. I mean, most of the stuff I see I can easily get back home at the same, if not cheaper, prices.
A lot of construction has taken place as well. New buildings, renovated malls, and a Hong Kong Disneyland (still under construction). Definitely a sign of changing times.
On the down side, I don't think I've spent so much money at any one time before (no, wait, there was the iPaq). Must make a mental note to budget my money.
Other than that, its still a nice place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there, though.
Things have gotten more expensive too. I mean, most of the stuff I see I can easily get back home at the same, if not cheaper, prices.
A lot of construction has taken place as well. New buildings, renovated malls, and a Hong Kong Disneyland (still under construction). Definitely a sign of changing times.
On the down side, I don't think I've spent so much money at any one time before (no, wait, there was the iPaq). Must make a mental note to budget my money.
Other than that, its still a nice place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there, though.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home