Linkin Park Rox!!!
OMG, that concert was amazing!
Here's how it went:
5:30pm - arrived at the venue. Couldn't believe how few people there were. Then again, it was supposed to be an 8pm concert so it was expected. Low point of the time: using the portalets...never again will I use such a horrible torture device..
6:00pm - standing for 1/2 hr. Nothing too interesting to note. A few pretty faces (all with escorts, unfortunately :p) began flowing into the concert area.
7:00pm - standing for 1 1/2 hrs. Concert starts at 8pm. Still not a lot of people.
7:45pm - quite a lot of people already. Seems like its going to be a fun concert :)
8:00pm - Linkin Park is late. Couple of people shouting "Uy, di naman 8pm pinoy time, hah!" Kinda makes me sad though. Is this how we are viewed even outside? If a pinoy says 8pm, does that actually mean 8-ish?
8:15pm - w00T!!! Linkin Park Rox!! This was definitely worth the wait. People jumping up and down everywhere, yelling (screaming) to the lyrics. Ahhhh, yes. This is what I paid for. :p
9:00pm - Good grief its hot. But I'm happy. The songs are great, I got to hear songs which I DON'T have, plus they sang (for the first time, they claim) a song not their own. One of nine inch nail's (don't ask me which one, I'm not a fan of nine inch nails). It was ok too. ^^
9:45pm - The concert is over. A lot shorter than what I expected, I didn't get to hear the song I was waiting for, plus I was soaking wet and short by 2,375 pesos. But I'm happy. It's the first concert I've been to in a loooooong while and it brought back so many memories.
Overall: I came, I saw, I rocked. I didn't get to meet any new people, but I wasn't there for them anyway. :p Hopefully, I'll get to attend another concert soon.
Here's how it went:
5:30pm - arrived at the venue. Couldn't believe how few people there were. Then again, it was supposed to be an 8pm concert so it was expected. Low point of the time: using the portalets...never again will I use such a horrible torture device..
6:00pm - standing for 1/2 hr. Nothing too interesting to note. A few pretty faces (all with escorts, unfortunately :p) began flowing into the concert area.
7:00pm - standing for 1 1/2 hrs. Concert starts at 8pm. Still not a lot of people.
7:45pm - quite a lot of people already. Seems like its going to be a fun concert :)
8:00pm - Linkin Park is late. Couple of people shouting "Uy, di naman 8pm pinoy time, hah!" Kinda makes me sad though. Is this how we are viewed even outside? If a pinoy says 8pm, does that actually mean 8-ish?
8:15pm - w00T!!! Linkin Park Rox!! This was definitely worth the wait. People jumping up and down everywhere, yelling (screaming) to the lyrics. Ahhhh, yes. This is what I paid for. :p
9:00pm - Good grief its hot. But I'm happy. The songs are great, I got to hear songs which I DON'T have, plus they sang (for the first time, they claim) a song not their own. One of nine inch nail's (don't ask me which one, I'm not a fan of nine inch nails). It was ok too. ^^
9:45pm - The concert is over. A lot shorter than what I expected, I didn't get to hear the song I was waiting for, plus I was soaking wet and short by 2,375 pesos. But I'm happy. It's the first concert I've been to in a loooooong while and it brought back so many memories.
Overall: I came, I saw, I rocked. I didn't get to meet any new people, but I wasn't there for them anyway. :p Hopefully, I'll get to attend another concert soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home