I can't believe Ateneo won...
Or rather, I can't believe Adamson lost.
I mean, how can someone lose a 20 pt lead and lose by 3 points? Its surreal... (but then again, La Salle lost in a similar manner).
Lets look at it logically.
Both times Ateneo was loosing for a major portion of the game.
Come towards the end of the game, Ateneo "miraculously" catches up (and eventually whoops some players behinds).
Now don't get me wrong, personally I don't have anything against Ateneo. It may be that its really they're style (get the opposition complacent then open up a can of whoop a$$ in the end) or that they're really "hungrier" for the championship and got a [really huge] second wind. I don't really know.
I'm more pissed off at the 2 teams for allowing a lead like that to just go *poof*. I mean, I'm a fan of any good game (especially one's where the team shows heart by gaining a big lead over a strong team) but to lose that lead in an instant? Man....that's gotta be frustrating. I feel sorry for the 2 teams. They must feel really lousy after losing such a big lead. Ateneo on the other hand I assume is thanking their lucky stars that they won. To them, congratulations.
Maybe its because I like rooting for the underdogs from time to time, maybe its because Ateneo at times seems to have too big a head. In any case, they won, the others lost. As is always in a basketball game.
So there. My rant for the day. :p
I mean, how can someone lose a 20 pt lead and lose by 3 points? Its surreal... (but then again, La Salle lost in a similar manner).
Lets look at it logically.
Both times Ateneo was loosing for a major portion of the game.
Come towards the end of the game, Ateneo "miraculously" catches up (and eventually whoops some players behinds).
Now don't get me wrong, personally I don't have anything against Ateneo. It may be that its really they're style (get the opposition complacent then open up a can of whoop a$$ in the end) or that they're really "hungrier" for the championship and got a [really huge] second wind. I don't really know.
I'm more pissed off at the 2 teams for allowing a lead like that to just go *poof*. I mean, I'm a fan of any good game (especially one's where the team shows heart by gaining a big lead over a strong team) but to lose that lead in an instant? Man....that's gotta be frustrating. I feel sorry for the 2 teams. They must feel really lousy after losing such a big lead. Ateneo on the other hand I assume is thanking their lucky stars that they won. To them, congratulations.
Maybe its because I like rooting for the underdogs from time to time, maybe its because Ateneo at times seems to have too big a head. In any case, they won, the others lost. As is always in a basketball game.
So there. My rant for the day. :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home