Monday, August 23, 2004

How do I edit this blog...

It just occurred to me today that I have no idea yet how to customize this blog. I've been posting for quite some time now and I still don't have any links, no special images / effect, nothing to distinguish me from the rest of the blogging world.

Curse my habit of procrastination...

*Mental note, edit blog site*

Speaking of notes, my poor poor iPaq looks so...so....so un-iPaquish. Can you believe it? I have a 2210 iPaq for my daily stuff (notes, meetings, contacts, etc). It's the model with the kewl rubber grips on the side.

A few weeks ago, I left my iPaq at home thinking "Oh, I don't think I'll need it today." Turns out that day was one of the hottest days of the year. Imagine my horror when the rubber grips expanded and warped because of the heat, leaving my iPaq looking kinda funky (in a bad way). Thankfully the unit itself did not get affected..just the rubber gribs. So here I go, bringing it back to the shop imaginemy horror when they tell me that particular little detail of my iPaq is NOT covered by the warranty, much less is there any replacement part to buy. (Noooooooo!) So now, my iPaq is effectively naked. I had to take off the rubber panels since it looks worse with those flappy thingys now than it does without it.

*sigh* The things consumers find out at the VERY last possible minute. Kinda reminds me of something I once read. (I'll post it if I can remember it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home