Saturday, August 07, 2004

I am such a dumb a$$

OMFG if I could kick myself I'd probably be standing right now instead of sitting as I write this. This is one of the worst Saturdays I can possibly remember (my long term memory is shot so if I had worse days than this, I probably blocked it out by now).

Ok, here's how my day went.

7:00 am- Hmm? is that rain I hear? Oooh. Nice. Lovely day to sleep in.

8:00am- Argh! I have class at 9:00am. (rushes off to eat breakfast, shower, get dressed and head to class).

9:30am- Oh well, I'm late. Not too bad. Time to listen to....(then I remember I was supposed to bring the lecture notes for all my classmates today; which I left at home). *insert kicking a$$ here*

4:00pm- Class is over. Time to get started reblasting (reformatting) my PC. (proceeds to backup all items).

5:00pm- Start reformatting PC. Whoo hooo! Clean install, here I come.

6:00pm- Reinstalling complete. Proceed to restore old applications.

6:30pm- I finally realize that I did not back up my emails. *insert more kicking a$$ here* All the emails I had accumulated for 2 years (from the last back up) is now gone. Crap, crap and 2x crap. I hate myself, I have my life, I hate my stupid PC for making me reformat it.


I hate today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home