Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sound sleeper...

Ok, the other day I finally decided to get back in shape so I went swimming. Some people say swimming isn't slimming, I have no idea. At this point, I'll try anything and everything to get back into shape :p

But I digress.

So after swimming, I'm like "Ahhh. Great workout." Have myself some grilled bangus for dinner, finish some stuff for school, then off to bed.

Now apparently there was an earthquake (4 on the richeter scale) which hit at 3am. And I didn't wake up. My parents did, though.

Good grief. If the end of the world came I'd probably sleep right through it. I can see it all now. I'm gonna be woken up one day by St. Peter asking me how the heck I could sleep through the end of the world. :p

On the plus side, I finally saw Zatoichi. Great movie (albeit a bit bloody, but thats to be expected), great action, and a good story. That and the twists in the movie are quite entertaining. Overall a good movie to watch.

Ahhh, the beauty of Japanese Cinema :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home