Too tired to rant...or not...
Ok, for the past few days, I have been sleeping early, I have been eating right, so why the f**k am I still so wasted?!
Not only that, my eye bags seem to be growing.
Is this a sign of getting old? Good lord, I hope not! I have enough stress with work and school. The last thing I need to worry about now is looking old :p
But seriously, I didn't feel this wasted when I used to stay up at 1-2am and wake up at 7am. My eyes didn't look this bad either.
Worst thing about this feeling? By 8pm I feel sleepy. WTF is wrong with that? I don't want to go to bed! I want to head out into the world! I want to go bar hopping! I want to meet people! Not stay in bed. :(
Ahhh, screw it. Maybe this is just a phase.
Or maybe I just need dinuguan (Blood Stew). Haven't had any in ages. I always said I was part vampire (lol).
Ok, enough ranting.
Not only that, my eye bags seem to be growing.
Is this a sign of getting old? Good lord, I hope not! I have enough stress with work and school. The last thing I need to worry about now is looking old :p
But seriously, I didn't feel this wasted when I used to stay up at 1-2am and wake up at 7am. My eyes didn't look this bad either.
Worst thing about this feeling? By 8pm I feel sleepy. WTF is wrong with that? I don't want to go to bed! I want to head out into the world! I want to go bar hopping! I want to meet people! Not stay in bed. :(
Ahhh, screw it. Maybe this is just a phase.
Or maybe I just need dinuguan (Blood Stew). Haven't had any in ages. I always said I was part vampire (lol).
Ok, enough ranting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home