Thursday, October 07, 2004

First for the month of October

So begins a new month. Another month of work...another month of school. Gaaah. I need a life.

Thankfully, I was able to head out last October 1 at GB3. Met up with some friends for the Spanish festival launched by Ayala. It was fun, actually. As part of the event, they were giving away FREE Sangria.

As of that night, I never tasted Sangria before much less knew what it was. According to Abi (she's a new friend I made that night), Sangria is like a famous Spanish wine / cocktail drink. For the event, a lot of the restaurants of GB3 (Greenbelt 3 Mall) served their own version of the drink. Needless to say, I tried every one of them...more than once. Nothing relaxes me more than a night of free drinks. :p It was fun. I was able to watch a Flamenco performance, some Spanish music, and I got to know both Faye and Abi. Overall, a very productive evening.

On the minus side, I didn't get to attend any Oktoberfest party. Poo. I can't remember the last time I went to one and I was soooo looking forward to attending it this year. You could say I was distracted by the company :p. Which actually turned out to be a good thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home