Thursday, November 11, 2004

All blogged out

Ok, after trying 3 times to post a blog AND getting the page reset for some strange inexplicable reason (which caused me to lose the post each and every time), I don't want to blog that thing anymore. I was in such a good mood when I started posting it but after all that effort (hey, it was a long post), I don't feel like it anymore. Heck, I don't even feel like doing anything anymore today. I just wanna go home, curl up under my blanket, and sleep.

Of course, the fact that its dark, gloomy, and raining outside doesn't help either.

Gaaaaah!

Its gonna be one of those days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

Am glad you share my horror of The Grudge. I cannot go into my attic. Half my Madonna collection is there. I want to watch my bootleg Drowned World Tour videos and I cant as I am scared.

Cool blog BTW

Nx

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home