Coldness...
So it's been the first few days in Toronto canada and I have to say its COLD. As soon as I arrived I've been blasted by 1-5 degree celsius. Now, normally this wouldn't pose a problem. I like the cold but as of today I hate it for a couple of reasons:
- I have a sore throat.
- My stomach is upset
- I have a sore throat.
I hate having a sore throat. I can't swallow, I can't talk, and it hurts.
BUT I am on vacation so I try to not let it bother me.
Anyway, more on Toronto. First 2 days was ok. Nice and sunny. Today it was raining and windy. Really windy. I normally like rain but not when its slapping me in the face.
So there we have it. My first 3 days on vacation. Sicky but semi-relaxed.
Good grief I need bed rest.
- I have a sore throat.
- My stomach is upset
- I have a sore throat.
I hate having a sore throat. I can't swallow, I can't talk, and it hurts.
BUT I am on vacation so I try to not let it bother me.
Anyway, more on Toronto. First 2 days was ok. Nice and sunny. Today it was raining and windy. Really windy. I normally like rain but not when its slapping me in the face.
So there we have it. My first 3 days on vacation. Sicky but semi-relaxed.
Good grief I need bed rest.
1 Comments:
mas mahal ang mga scholars dyan :P
Post a Comment
<< Home