Musings of a (Sickie) Torontonian
Last week was hell week. I went to bed at 2-3am every day and it wasn't because of partying (if it was that, I wouldn't be complaining :p ). No, it was the dreaded 4-letter word...Work.
Now, its embarassing enough to say I'm used to that kind of schedule. I don't wanna be used to that. I wanna enjoy my nights!!! But anyway, I digress from the topic.
Last week was, although hell, weather wise it was actually pretty good. Spring had sprung, my juices were flowing, weather was perfect. Then this weekend came. In 2 days...snow storm. Well, flurry really. The snow was coming down really hard but because of the temperature, it more or less melted as soon as it came (which left me with a lot of slush to wade through).
Unfortunately, I think I got wet and now I'm not feeling so hot....Argh! I don't wanna get sick! I have too much to do!!
Ok...my ranting mood just ran out...now i'm just tired.
Later..ZZZzz
Now, its embarassing enough to say I'm used to that kind of schedule. I don't wanna be used to that. I wanna enjoy my nights!!! But anyway, I digress from the topic.
Last week was, although hell, weather wise it was actually pretty good. Spring had sprung, my juices were flowing, weather was perfect. Then this weekend came. In 2 days...snow storm. Well, flurry really. The snow was coming down really hard but because of the temperature, it more or less melted as soon as it came (which left me with a lot of slush to wade through).
Unfortunately, I think I got wet and now I'm not feeling so hot....Argh! I don't wanna get sick! I have too much to do!!
Ok...my ranting mood just ran out...now i'm just tired.
Later..ZZZzz
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home