Catwoman: A movie review
Ok, its been a while since I posted here, so what do I do? Rent movies of course :p And, like most testosterone driven males, I rented Catwoman.
Good lord, what a mistake that was.
Originally I rented it because of a simple formula. Halle Berri + Cat suit = fun.
Unfortunately, I neglected to factor in such things such as character development, storyline, plot and the like.
Overall, I would only recommend this movie to those who REALLY want to see Halle Berri in a cat suit. For me, even THAT isn't enough to make me like the movie more than as a passing fancy. Avoid it at all costs and rent something else.
Good lord, what a mistake that was.
Originally I rented it because of a simple formula. Halle Berri + Cat suit = fun.
Unfortunately, I neglected to factor in such things such as character development, storyline, plot and the like.
Overall, I would only recommend this movie to those who REALLY want to see Halle Berri in a cat suit. For me, even THAT isn't enough to make me like the movie more than as a passing fancy. Avoid it at all costs and rent something else.
2 Comments:
hahahaha! one of my friends had the same reaction to watching catwoman...
wytchgurl
Hehehe. A lot of my friends don't like it as well. :p
Poor Halle. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home