Thursday, November 24, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (or not)

The other day, I was merrily on my way to work (pfft. yeah right) and the weather was a 'balmy' 3 degrees. Warm, considering it's the middle of November in Toronto.

Then all heck broke lose when I went home. As soon as I stepped out, I FROZE. The cold just cut through my pants like they weren't there. Only the fact that my jacket was semi-wind proof protected me.

Now don't get me wrong. I love snow, I love to play in the snow, and I love to snow board. But I hate cold, freezing cold at that. (Oh. And early sunsets. Wait...and slipping on ice...and...)

Aaaanyway, the point: cold can strike at any time, when you least expect it.

Time to unpack the thermal underwear ^_^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home